This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for our website www.riptidebuilders.com and our affiliated company, Riptide Sales Team.
We work hard to build customers' trust and confidence in our company and this extends to the use of our website. We believe in transparency in our build process so customers know exactly what they are getting and when. That same philosophy extends to how we manage your data. We are committed to your privacy.
Categories of Information
We collect information when you interact with Riptide Builders on the Internet from your visits to and use of our website, from your email correspondence to us, from your interactions with us via online chat, from your submission of a web form and social media public pages on LinkedIn®, Vimeo®, Facebook®, Pinterest® or Twitter®.
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on our web sites. There are two types of information: Anonymous and Personal Information
Anonymous Information is just that--anonymous. It can't be used to identify an specific customer. This type of information includes general web site traffic information such as how many visitors to our website in a given time period, or interacting with our online chat service where providing information is optional.
Personal Information is data that tells us something specifically unique about you, like your name, email or zip code. We use this to deliver personalized information to you. An example is our newsletter sign-up form which keeps customers informed about upcoming builds.
The information we collect varies depending on how you interact with us or others online:
- Information You Provide. You may provide information to us for a variety of reasons. For example, you may sign your Offer to Purchase via our electronic signature service, you may use our website forms to request information about our homes or communities, or you submit a warranty request through our client web portal. In these cases, we collect the information that you provide, which may include information regarding your Riptide Builders home, your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, or the name of a community in which you are interested.
- Email. If you provide your email address to us and request emails regarding Riptide Builders homes and services, you will receive emails from us. You may Opt-Out of email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or entering "unsubscribe" in the subject of a reply email back to us. You can also call us at 910.579,7778 and request removal. Please allow 72 hours to process your request.
- Social Media. We maintain profiles and pages on social media websites including, Facebook, Pinterest, Vimeo, LinkedIn and Twitter. Riptide Builders may collect the information that you post on social media platforms including Personal Information, pictures or other information for marketing purposes. Information posted on any social media site is further subject to the terms, conditions and privacy polices of the respective social media platforms.
- Automated Information. We have automated methods for collecting Anonymous Information from website visitors or when interacting with us online. We capture data using various automated tools for tracking website traffic which may include cookies, Flash cookies, browser data, web beacons, pixel tags, clear GIFs, and other means. We look at your website usage patterns and pages visited, links clicked on, search data and terms, type of computer, mobile device or tablet you are using, your operating system and version, your Internet browser and version, your IP address, the date and time of your visits, referring websites, the length of time you spend on our site, and your location. We do this to improve our website's usability and to support our marketing efforts.
How We Use Your Information
- Anonymous Information cannot be tied to personally identifiable information. All this information helps us improve our site, deliver better content, build a more user-friendly site and ultimately provide a better experience for you.
We do not share your information outside of Riptide Builders without your explicit consent. However, if you are providing personal information on a registration page, it will be used solely to respond to your request. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter we will send periodic e-mails with information about our homes and builds that you expressed interest. We do not share email lists with outside our affiliated companies unless we get your permission in advance and allow you the opportunity to decline this. We do not sell your information to anyone. Ever.
RiptideBuilders.com utilizes many social sharing technologies including those of LinkedIn®, Vimeo®, Facebook®, Pinterest® and Twitter®. By utilizing these buttons on our site, you agree to allow us to use that information, and any associated "Everyone" publicly accessible information from your profile, including your name, photo, and any comments you attach, for both commercial and non-commercial uses, including but not limited to promotions or advertising for RiptideBuilders.com.
Customers who no longer wish to receive communications from us can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or entering "unsubscribe" in the subject line when replying back to us. You can also call us at 910.579.7778 and request removal. Please allow 72 hours to process your request.
How To Contact Us
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone 910.579.7778.
Notification of Changes
Prices, promotions, incentives, features, options, floor plans, elevations, designs, materials and dimensions are subject to change without notice. Square footage and dimensions are estimated and may vary in actual construction. Actual position of house on lot will be determined by the site plan and plot plan. Riptide Builders reserves the right to make changes in the plans, specifications, materials, and substitute material of similar quality. Landscaping depicted is for illustrative purposes only. The information contained herein is believed to be accurate, but is not warranted. Floor plans depicted are artistic renderings or similar photos and may differ from actual construction blueprints. Prices are subject to change without notice. Equal Housing Opportunity. Riptide Builders, LLC has an affiliated business agreement and ownership in Coastal Grand Realty, a licensed Real Estate Brokerage in North Carolina.